If you're a musician, teacher, or freelancer interested in making money or attracting more/better projects and clients, I can help you.
The Music Biz Mastermind is your ultimate resource for navigating the new landscape of being a musician in 2021, with the right information and personal, ongoing support
When You Signup, You'll Receive Immediate Access To..
✅ Our Private Support Group
Here you can get access to my feedback, any time, on anything you need including
- Your current projects and goals
- Prioritizing tasks and clarifying your vision
- Marketing, getting more students and other action steps
- Questions on any of the in depth material you receive
You can also get support from Evan Gregor who can help you with strategy, technical and logistical challenges of 2021 related to teaching online, creating your own courses, technology / gear, platforms and more.
✅ Our DIY course on sales, marketing, and business Including:
-How to survive financially online or offline (mindset, tactics and strategies)
-Teachers- Convert your studio online while maximizing energy and income
-How to create and monetize digital offerings
-How to efficiently find work providing services of various kinds
-How to make & sell courses
- How to leverage Youtube and other free platforms to gain paying clients
- How to generate recurring revenue (while minimizing stress and using Free technologies)
-How to provide More value to students or clients with Less of your time
After 12 years of earning online, I’ve seen the benefits:
You can make a bigger impact, enroll more students or clients, and save time.
Your students can learn more and save time/money.
I’ve also seen the parallels between teaching and marketing. I'll teach you:
-where to spend your limited energy and time to make the biggest impact
- to amplify your teaching and promote your services more effectively, so you get hired
How I got here:
When I left NYC for family reasons I needed to find different ways to earn.
Through trial and error I developed a combination of income streams:
1) Online courses
2) Teaching on Skype
5) School visits
6) Online events
8) Non Profit
9) Remote recording & Production
I'll help you deliver a variety of services or products with various price points, so you are able to serve more people and reduce your stress, while moving forward financially.
How to make and sell digital courses (the easiest ways):
How to sell without being sleazy
How to price in uncertain times
What you'll get:
1) Our original Do-It-Yourself, step-by-step online course related to sales, marketing, and productivity
2) Personal feedback and mentoring from me within a supportive community in our secret Facebook Group.
Together, these are designed to help you:
-Escape the feast-or-famine cycle.
-Attract a more consistent stream of projects, clients, and income.
-Have more time and energy to devote to other things you care about, like music, self-care, and time with loved ones.
-Gain clarity and confidence to take action on things that serve your vision and align with your values.
Do you struggle with figuring out how to stop hustling long enough to sit down and make a real plan that is going to get real results instead of just running around from this idea to that idea and feeling exhausted?
Does living with financial uncertainty stress you out?
Do you feel like your business is stuck in a rut?
Regardless of where you are now, an hour or two per day spent on the right things can dramatically accelerate your income and opportunities.
Business isn't magic. Most creatives never learned business, and most of us are so emotionally involved in our day to day process, we struggle to see clearly how to move forward. Getting support to grow your business is well-advised, just like getting support in improving as a musician.
I’ve formally coached over 250 professional musicians of many different backgrounds, ages, and interests, who got results working with me.
Is it Right for You?
I believe you're perfect for Music Biz Mastermind if you're:
-a freelance performer, composer, teacher, producer, or musician of any kind.
-any type of freelance service provider. (I've helped a swim coach, a videographer, a photographer, an actor, a sound engineer, and even a restaurant owner.)
-whether you're just starting in your career, or an industry veteran ready for a change and tired of settling for less
-developing a side hustle while working another job or piecing together various streams of income
Many of my clients have increased their income, gained new skills, felt more in control of their career, and been able to better design their ideal lifestyle.
-Neil and Rachel run a private teaching studio. I helped them fill their studio quickly when they moved to a new city; Now their studio has a waiting list, they have a thriving Youtube channel, and they are constantly improving their skills as teachers and inspiring other Suzuki teachers as leaders in the field.
-Reggie is a versatile, skilled pianist. Despite his immense talent and charm, he was working at Office Max. I helped him get more work performing as a leader and sideman in a wide variety of different situations, including corporate, orchestral, touring, teaching, and more. He doesn't work at Office Max anymore and his calendar is full with well-paid work doing music.
-Caleigh was juggling teaching and performing gigs in NYC. I helped her increase income teaching, build work touring for recognized bands, promote her own shows, and attract session recording work. Now she maintains bases in both L.A. and NYC.
-Some of my clients have pieced together various types of freelance work together.
-Some developed their side hustle while working another part time job, and then quit that job.
-Some were already very successful at what they do, and they relied on help from me to grow, make a change, or get more work/life balance.
What's different about this offer:
Until now, all of my clients have paid either $500 per month for private coaching or $147 per month to be a part of my mentoring group. I created this new offer for people who want a more affordable entry point to transform their business.
You can get the membership for $39.95 per month, which grants you access as long as you are subscribed to 1. the DIY sales and marketing course 2. the private Facebook group (including access to my personalized help- ask me anything anytime) 3. (Bonus) The COVID Financial Survival Guide.
This is a limited time promotion. Normally the mentoring group membership is sold separately.
What you'll get when you sign up:
- Access to the full course, including lessons, worksheets, and assessments.
- Access to our private community within the secret Facebook group.
- You ask, I answer. Anytime.
- Access to our Covid FInancial Survival Guide with step by step action plans for you to start getting clients and making money online (or offline).
- A 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits you can expect to receive:
- Freedom of self-expression in speaking and promoting your value.
- Clear courses of action to grow your business and get more of the gigs, projects, clients, customers, or students you want.
- Increased clarity and confidence in knowing you are supported in making sound decisions related to your life, business, and art.
What I’ll ask from you:
- Engage in the process.
- Be open to feedback.
Support, Feedback & Community
My Best Content on Earning, Enrolling, Strategy, Mindset & More
Why listen to me?
1) For the past 23 years I’ve grown a successful career working for myself as a musician in many different ways, including:
As a bandleader, sideman, clinician, Associate Professor at the Berklee College of Music, selling albums, licensing original music, running camps & workshops, partnering in endorsement deals, running my own booking agency, teaching private students in-person and via Skype, producing records for other artists, recording strings online, winning grants, arranging, publishing online courses, books, and sheet music..
I built much of this career in Columbus, Ohio, and later on the scene in New York City, and now in Asheville, North Carolina. All while raising kids.
2) I care. I'll show up for you and give my undivided attention to your situation. Read the testimonials or ask around.
(Our Original) DIY Course Curriculum:
- PDF, video, audio trainings, worksheets, step-by-step processes, templates, assessments will help you clarify your goals, eliminate roadblocks, create and improve marketing materials, design action plans, and generate sales. They drill deep into detailed strategies and tactics to help you create results.
- Sales Process and Psychology. The heart of the course and the engine of any business.
- Marketing: Practical advice on what works and what not to waste your time on.
- Revenue Streams and Strategy: The inside scoop on every hustle you can try in the music business.
- This is a living, breathing course, meaning that it is continually supplemented and improved based on user feedback. If there's something missing that you'd like to see, let me know, and I'll create it.
You'll also get
-the Covid Survival Guide
- Access to my personal support
-Community among other freelancers and professional musicians and teachers supporting each other in our private group
- Reviews of all your plans, marketing, strategy, pricing
As soon as you register, you’ll get immediate access to the Music Business Mastermind, and there are TWO OPTIONS for how to join:
- $39.95 per month (cancel anytime). Get full access to the course AND join the private Facebook group (during this promotion). Receive answers to your questions whenever it's convenient for you.
- $99.95 one-time fee. Get access to the DIY sales and marketing course with lifetime updates.
This is truly risk-free. Why? Because I offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you're not satisfied, email me before the 30th day, and I’ll issue you a prompt refund.
If you'd prefer working with me directly through private coaching, I charge $500 per month. You can apply to schedule a call (serious inquiries only) and we can both decide if it's a good fit. Apply to schedule a call here. Otherwise, get this amazing deal of a course now.